Let’s see if we can combine the reading challenge with our writing challenge? This month we have to read a feelgood book. So I want you to use this quote in your story. How? That’s up to you. You can make it the theme for your short story or something your character actually says.
Today, I choose happy…
Are you ready? Grab your pen and… go!
I want to wish you all a wonderful 2020. May the year be filled with beautiful memories, great stories, and wonderful books.
There are some great writing/reading things planned in 2020. What kind of things, you might wonder? Well, let me walk you through the list…
1. A new year means a new reading challenge. This year I’ll be reading books from the Reading Women Challenge. But! I’m not done yet. There’s going to be a slight (but good) change. My friend, Dee, is going to write reviews for this challenge as well. Below the name of the book and author you will find “Review written by Dee“.
2. The first challenge will be “A Feel-Good or Happy Book” because we should start the year with loads of happiness.
3. With the help of Dee, there will be more reviews so it might happen that the website will change a bit.
4. More book reviews also mean more posts on Instagram.
5. I will finish my young adult in 2020. Right now, I’m in an editing mood. That’s already something, right?!
6. In the summer I’ll be on the market with my new business idea. This is still work in progress so I can’t tell you much about it… just yet! I’ll keep you posted.
7. My friend Maria and I will finally finish our screenplay. It’s time to tell Emma’s story.
8. Not related to any book or story idea but we will have a cat in January!
That’s the list so far. What did you write on your 2020 list?
I wish you all a marvelous Christmas filled with love, happiness, and books.
Maybe it’s time that we bring the Icelandic tradition Jolabokaflod to every country? I think all the book lovers will agree with this.
Anyway, time to be with family and friends.